(HealthDay News) -- Your skin care routine may well impact how your skin ages.
The American Academy of Dermatology offers this advice:
- Wear sunscreen before you head outside.
- Don't smoke.
- Inspect your skin regularly for signs of skin cancer.
- Determine your skin type, such as oily or dry, and use products formulated for that type.
- Wash your face before bed, when you wake and after each time you sweat. Use mild warm water and a gentle cleanser, and don't scrub.
- Find ways to manage stress.